As an individual, family, business or foundation making philanthropic decisions - or a trusted advisor to these groups - you face many questions:
- How would we most like to help transform our community, our country or our world?
- What is our vision - what are we trying to accomplish with our giving?
- Do we have a strategy to achieve our vision?
- What charitable organizations should we support?
- How do we decide how much to give?
- How do we evaluate the impact of our giving?
Our specialty is helping individuals and families, businesses and foundations design and implement thoughtful philanthropic strategies and actionable plans.
We will help you define (or refine) your philanthropic mission, develop strategies and identify tactics to ensure that you achieve your objectives, and evaluate whether you are reaching your goals - all with complete confidentiality.
Here are the comments of a recent client about our work:
We are grateful for The DeBoskey Group’s truly innovative approach to our project. The team conducted extensive research, engaged in thoughtful analysis, and made recommendations that helped drive our mission in achievable ways, enabling us to hit the ground running. We can’t give enough credit to The DeBoskey Group for making an immeasurable impact on the foundation through their expertise, professionalism and dedication. We enthusiastically recommend them to anyone looking for strategic philanthropic guidance.
Aurora Public Schools Foundation
Read Bruce DeBoskey's monthly Sunday Denver Post columns "On Philanthropy" on the "Media" page of this website.