As an individual, family, business or foundation making philanthropic decisions - or a trusted advisor to these groups - you face many questions:
- How would we most like to help transform our community, our country or our world?
- What is our vision - what are we trying to accomplish with our giving?
- Do we have a strategy to achieve our vision?
- What charitable organizations should we support?
- How do we decide how much to give?
- How do we evaluate the impact of our giving?
Our specialty is helping individuals and families, businesses and foundations organize, strategize and maximize the impact of their philanthropic initiatives.
We will help you define (or refine) your philanthropic mission, develop strategies and identify tactics to ensure that you achieve your objectives, and evaluate whether you are reaching your goals - all with complete confidentiality.
Read Bruce DeBoskey's monthly Sunday Denver Post columns "On Philanthropy" on the "Media" page of this website.